老版Church

1.jpg
The church was built in 1910 based on the design from a German missionary and supported by donation from a French-Canadian missionary. The church is called Xuzhou Mission of the Sacred Heat of Jesus and is a Roman Catholic Church. It was run by a Canadian Catholic mission after 1931.[Detail]
1.jpg
Originally constructed nearly 400 years ago, Mochou Road Church is the oldest Catholic Cathedral in Nanjing and one of the municipal cultural relics.[Detail]
1.jpg
Established in 1923, St. Paul’s Church is the first official Christian church in Nanjing. The church’s design is meant to imitate the style of European churches in rural areas. [Detail]
Neighboring the Suzhou University, the Suzhou St. John Church contains 4 buildings, including the church and the missionary buildings, covering an area of 2,500 square meters. In 1881, Lan Bo (James William Lambuth) and Pan Shenwen (Alvin Pierson Parker), missionaries of the US Methodist Episcopal Church, purchased the land here to construct a church, called the First Church, the predecessor of the St. John Church, which could accommodate 400 people for gathering. [Detail]
1.jpg
Originally named Stele Street Church, also known as Zhongshu Street Church, the Xuzhou Huaihai West Road Church was constructed by the American South Presbyterian Church on the purchased land in 1913 and was completed the next year.[Detail]
Christianity was introduced into Taizhou in the 13th year of Guanxu's Reign in Qing Dynasty (1887). Prior to 1958, Taizhou had three churches, namely, the North Gate Qele Bridge Gospel Church, Han Bridge Church, and Ji's Courtyard Church.[Detail]
Bai Xiusheng (Hugh W.White), a missionary of the American South Presbyterian Church, came to Yancheng prefecture of Xuzhou to preach in second year of Xuantong's Reign in Qing Dynasty (1910). [Detail]
The century-old Zhenjiang Daxi Road Gospel Church was built by the priest of the US Methodist Episcopal Church in 1889 on the Daxi Road, where they purchased land. Sitting in the north and facing the south, the Gospel Church was built from bricks and wood with wood herringbone beams to support the roof so that no pillars were seen inside to block the church-goers' sight of the podium. Windows and doors of pointed arches were inlaid in the sturdy classic walls made up of small green bricks. It can accommodate 700-plus people for worship. [Detail]
Nantong Church was built in 1907 by Dr. Leideng, a US missionary, and his wife, who were sent by the US Disciples of Christ. They purchased land on Nanda street in Nantong, where they built a hospital and a church.[Detail]
The Wuxi Church was the primary church originally built in Wuxi by the Diocese of Kiangsu under Chung Hua Sheng Kung Hui. In 1901, the Episcopal Church in the USA sent the priest Mai Ganlin (Rev. Dr. Cameron MacRae) and Zhu Baoyuan, a Chinese staff of the Episcopal Church to preach in Wuxi. [Detail]
Yangzhou Cuiyuan Road Church was originally called Xianliang Street Baptist Church. In 1917, the Southern Baptist Convention (SBC) purchased an estate on Xianliang street in Yangzhou and founded the Yide Girl's School. [Detail]
It was in 1893 that the America South Presbyterian Church came to preach in Qingjiang. The American South Presbyterian Church, the England's Inland Mission, and the Seventh-day Adventist Church built churches in many places of the city from the end of Qing Dynasty to the Republican period.[Detail]
When the American South Presbyterian Church came to Xinpu district of Lianyungang to preach, they rent a civilian house on Jianguo Road to serve as a church.[Detail]
Established in 1925, the Suqian Church is located in the Sucheng district of Suqian city. The American South Presbyterian Church started to set up a preaching point in Suqian back in 1894, and a gospel church was built at Taiping North street the same year. [Detail]
Changed from the original name of the Carriger Church, the Changzhou Church was the key church of the East Changzhou parish of Methodist Church. Established by John Hawk, an American missionary, in 1916, the Carriger Church covered more than 500 square meters and was able to accommodate 500-plus people.[Detail]
在线翻译