3-month-old baby accidentally swallows screw
2017-05-17 17:21:00

A three-month-old baby girl in Huai'an, Jiangsu, accidentally swallowed a screw that her elder sister gave her on May 15.

The baby was rushed to Nanjing Children's Hospital for emergency treatment after developing shortness of breath.

She was out of danger by the next day, with doctors recommending against surgery as the screw had made its way to the intestinal tract.

They suggested waiting at the hospital for the screw to be excreted.

Contact at english@jschina.com.cn  

Source:jschina.com.cn Editor:Cassie