Suzhou TV News Channel will air a documentary series, "The History of Suzhou," during the Spring Festival holiday. The series was produced jointly by the Publicity Department of the CPC Suzhou Committee and Suzhou TV. The filming crew interviewed more than 80 scholars in four years and wrote the script of over 200,000 words. The 28-espisode documentary traces the origin of Suzhou to 514 BC and shows its evolution until 1911 when the Qing Dynasty was overthrown by a revolution.
You may be interested in
- ·Jiangsu looks to manufacturing for future growth
- ·5 killed, about 40 injured in central London terror attack
- ·U.S. airdrops forces in northern Syria to aid Kurdish groups against IS
- ·Park Geun-hye to be grilled over multiple allegations
- ·Chinese passenger fights back hijacker on international flight