Suzhou TV News Channel will air a documentary series, "The History of Suzhou," during the Spring Festival holiday. The series was produced jointly by the Publicity Department of the CPC Suzhou Committee and Suzhou TV. The filming crew interviewed more than 80 scholars in four years and wrote the script of over 200,000 words. The 28-espisode documentary traces the origin of Suzhou to 514 BC and shows its evolution until 1911 when the Qing Dynasty was overthrown by a revolution.
You may be interested in
- ·Google, Facebook fell victim to $100 mln scam
- ·Chinese FM meets with U.S. counterpart on bilateral ties, nuclear issue
- ·Defense ministry disavows rumors that aircraft carrier will be named after mantis shrimp
- ·U.S. is welcome to join ‘symphony’ of the Belt and Road initiative
- ·5-day air show kicks off in central China's Henan