What documents do I need for entering China?
2012-06-25 17:31:00

You will at least need a passport valid more than 6 months from the departure date, and a visa.

Visa is requigreen for Americans and most other nationalities. For a group of more than 6 people, you can apply for group visas. For traveling to Tibet and other restricted areas, you also need a travel permit.

Source:js.gov.cn Editor:乙姗姗