An international culture festival kicked off in Nanjing Xiaozhuang University on the morning of April 18, attracting lots of visitors. Foreign students from thirteen countries displayed traditional items of their countries, such as clothing, ornaments, snacks and art pieces. Live performances were also given during the activity.
You may be interested in
- ·Visitors fascinated at int'l culture exhibition
- ·Premier Li's Oceania visit: boon to free trade, boost to bilateral ties
- ·China calls for cooperation mechanism among South China Sea littoral countries
- ·Li to enhance ties while in Australia and New Zealand
- ·Tunisia, Algeria sign agreements during Tunisian-Algerian Joint Commission