In response to a series of xenophobic incidents at Columbia University, where East Asian name tags were ripped off in multiple residence halls, Chinese international students shared the story of their names by creating a short video. CGTN’s Liling Tan has more.
You may be interested in
- ·Google, Facebook fell victim to $100 mln scam
- ·Chinese FM meets with U.S. counterpart on bilateral ties, nuclear issue
- ·Defense ministry disavows rumors that aircraft carrier will be named after mantis shrimp
- ·U.S. is welcome to join ‘symphony’ of the Belt and Road initiative
- ·5-day air show kicks off in central China's Henan