A zoo keeper in the southwestern city of Guiyang is suspected of abusing a tiger and broadcasting the abuse live online. In the footage, the keeper is seen pulling one of the tiger's hind limbs and its tail, scratching its ear, and occasionally riding on its back. About 30 video clips have been shared by the same netizen over the past two months. Authorities are expected to launch an investigation into the case.
You may be interested in
- ·BRICS' Sherpa meeting begins Thursday in Nanjing
- ·DPRK embassy demands release of suspects in connection with its citizen's death
- ·Malaysian police announce two more suspects, allegedly from DPRK
- ·Convicted ex-Hong Kong leader sentenced to 20-month jail time
- ·Man who threatened doctors investigated