A zoo keeper in the southwestern city of Guiyang is suspected of abusing a tiger and broadcasting the abuse live online. In the footage, the keeper is seen pulling one of the tiger's hind limbs and its tail, scratching its ear, and occasionally riding on its back. About 30 video clips have been shared by the same netizen over the past two months. Authorities are expected to launch an investigation into the case.
You may be interested in
- ·Rome on high security before EU's 60th anniversary
- ·President Xi congratulates opening of Boao Forum for Asia
- ·GOP health care bill pulled from House floor before vote at Trump's request
- ·China supports UN council human rights resolutions
- ·China approves new safety plans to oversee largest number of nuclear power plants in the world